Thursday

Inspiration, Patterns, Projects.

Lots of knitting stuff swirling in my head. Projects to create, patterns to follow, more buying of yarn and of course knitting,knitting, knitting.
First off is a shrug in progress using Lamb's Pride Bulky in Pistachio. If this shrug goes well I'm ditching the Rebecca shrug I whined about awhile ago. Almost done with the main piece, sew up the arms, then its time to pick up the stitches for the collar, and then it will be done!


So I've totally fallen in love with the latest pattern Glampyre has for sale on her blog. It's called Camelia and it fits so totally in with the type of things I've been wanting to make and wear it just can't get any better. Below are a couple of inpirations I had floating about in my head.






Oh and I liked Glampyre's pattern so much that I've already bought the yarn.
Inspiration to finish the shrug!

No comments:

Blog Archive