Saturday

It was like Christmas in July.
I received the best package from my secret pal yesterday. I love everything in it.
Una totally loved all the tissue the package was wrapped in and the Artyarns Supermerino.


I can't believe how grown up she looks in this photo!


I'm not sure you can see how amazing the Cherry Tree Hill yarn is, its got these lovely deep browns, greens, and blues in it.


And this cotton is perfect for the machine, love the colors.




All my senses are in heaven, the colors, textures, tastes, and smells.
Its all amazing, thank you so much secret pal! I love absolutely everything in the package!
My secret pal actually has revealed herself and I will put her blog link and the link to the person I was spoiling up in a post in the next day or two.

No comments:

Blog Archive