Monday

Pink Feather Boa.
That's what the donut is called and it certainly lived up to its expectations.
I just had to take a picture and post it because its so pretty.


I actually finished this shrug a little while ago but it took me awhile to get around to the picture taking.
The yarn is Dale of Norway Baby Ull and it was done on the machine for the most part. The body was done in one piece sleeve to sleeve, the ribbing around the body was picked up and ribbed on the machine, and the sleeve ribbing was picked up and done by hand (the reason being that once again I wanted to sit in my favorite chair and watch a dvd while I knit).


There are little issues going on with it here or there but nothing that cannot be tweaked and the really bad part of it is that I have the itch to go out and buy more of this yarn and do another one making all those the small changes.


I really like this one and have already started wearing it. Yes the weather here in Seattle is finally cooling off enough to wear sweaters, yippie yeah yahoo!

No comments:

Blog Archive