Saturday

Knitting.
It must be:
the time of year,
clouds,
rain,
inside/cozy
cause all I want to do is knit.


Behind me my sparkly cardigan is lying flat on the table drying. All that needs to be done now is remember to tug it in a few places every now and then as its drying, and find some hook and eye clasps at the store tomorrow.

So of course when you finish one project you start two, right?
Anywho, thats what I did.

This first in progress shot is Rayne from Cosmicpluto Knits. As soon as I saw this pattern I knew I had to make it, so I so dug around my stash and came out with the perfect yarn for the project, yey!


The second project is the top down short sleeve cardigan. I tried some short rowing in the front neck area and while I'm going to leave it in I'm not really liking how it shows up in the stitches. I do like how it shaped the neck though.


Well thats all for now folks.
Night Night

No comments:

Blog Archive