Thursday

Read on the amazing Gala.
By Unknown Author:
To “let go” does not mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone else. To “let go” is not to enable, but to allow the realization I can’t control another. To “let go” is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands. To “let go” is not to try to change or blame another, it is to make the most of myself. To “let go” is not to care for, but to care about. To “let go” is not to fix, but to be supportive. To “let go” is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being. To “let go” is not to be in the middle of arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies. To “let go” is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face reality. To “let go” is not to deny, but to accept. To “let go” is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings & to correct them. To “let go” is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes, & to cherish myself in it. To “let go” is not to criticize & regulate anybody, but to try to become what I dream I can be. To “let go” is not to regret the past, but to grow & to live for the future. To “let go” is to fear less & to love more.
Thank you to whoever wrote this and Gala for putting it out there.

No comments:

Blog Archive