Friday

Current favorite journaling art making supplies.









List of tools:
My Grandfathers Esterbrook Fountain Pen
A vintage Arnold Fountain Pen
Pink Palette from Stickerrific, also the washi that is fourth from the left
Traveler’s Company products:
Tokyo Station Traveler’s Notebook
Brass Index Clips
Brass Clip

Delfonics Pouch
Keep A Notebook from A Blank Note, the red folder on the right that came with cool memo sheets that I store other stuff in as well.

Escoda Versatil 8 Travel Brush


I often buy my tools at Kinokuniya and those include:
Gelly Roll Moonlight 06, part of a set of five gray shades
Tombow MONO Permanent Adhesive

I buy way too much washi at Daiso and most you see here are from there.

Scissors I’ve had so long I don’t know but they say Salinger Germany.
Teflon bone folder, again had for so so long, but fairly common.
Very old Alvin Retractable Mechanical Pencil.
Hand clip, a purse clip? A grab bag thrift find.
Eraser stamps carved by me.

No comments:

Blog Archive