Friday

Current Project.
I've really fallen for the layer trend, something about it seems so comfy to me, not sure why.
That's why I am really into this long but short sleeve cardigan idea.


The pattern is Anna from Rowan Studio Issue 1 but I've made some changes. The yarn is Cascade 220 and even though it fits the gauge its a very different yarn and did not like the way the stitch pattern looked. So I took away the garter stitch and am doing one by one rib on the bottom of the pieces.


The photo above is the back piece.
This is project where I think blocking is going to make all the difference in the world.
A fun experiment and super easy to knit.


Today I bought the above book in hopes of some inspirations and ideas for the next step in life. Its called The Anti 9 to 5 Guide and really haven't a clue about it other than reading about it on a blog somewhere out there, and then quickly browsing through it.
Oh and today I also signed up for SEATTLE KNITTING & FIBER ARTS EXPO which is Friday - Sunday, April 13 - 15, 2007. I signed up for a bunch of machine knitting classes for Saturday and Sunday, yippee, can't wait.

No comments:

Blog Archive