Thursday

So I'm not sure what to write other than these things for now.

-My computer is home and working again.
-But it would seem that now quite suddenly I am not working. My ego needs to tell you, no I did not get fired.
-Stunned.
-Probably for the best.
-Time to take some risks I had been too scared to do before.
-Trying not to stew on this and see it as an opportunity for something new and exciting.
-This will be an interesting time.

I lost all recent photos when my hard drive had to be replaced, again, so new photos to be taken and shown soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be an interesting time...and you are all about taking risks! Remember picking up and moving across the country within like 2 months of deciding to? I'll still think good/exciting risk taking thoughts for you!

Yay for a working computer!
-Emily

Jeanette said...

I am glad that your computer is working. I have to agree with Emily, you definitely take risks. I think you are far braver than I am. Good luck with everything!

Blog Archive