Wednesday

Happy New Year!

Hope everybody enjoyed their holidays. I had a wonderful Christmas in Virginia. I stayed with my aunt and uncle and they have such a warm and cozy house.
My memories of my stay will be:
laughter, good conversation, lots of good food, cookies, chocolate, late night games of domino's, really delicious vodka tonics with lime, dogs sighing in their sleep, my aunt's handmade quilts all over the house, Shadow the cat, and my cousin talking in her sleep.


I've actually gotten quite a bit of knitting done over the last few weeks, but no pictures today. The top down cardigan is off the needles now, and all that's left to be done is for the ends to be sewn in and the whole thing washed and blocked. Oh and I've started working on socks again, yippee!

No comments:

Blog Archive