Saturday

Changing.
So I have a plan.
Sell my sofa and my dining table with three chairs on Craigs list. Once they are gone I will order the Skruvsta swivel chair in the Alme black and Mysinge from Ikea in the grey/ brown cover. Think I will get the chaise thingy and maybe the corner unit so I can have the L shape thing going on. I love the design and the grey/brown fabric made me drool, plus the cover is removable and dry cleanable.
I saw the Skruvsta chair at the store and I think it will be a great desk chair, comfortable and you can adjust the height.
I think I will wait awhile before getting a dining room table.

I've had a lot of fun knitting today. This morning I met fellow knitters at our usual coffee shop, I had two cafe au lait's, one scone (it was very good but confused about what was in it), made oodles of progress on the gift in progress for SP7.
Ran a few errands then came home and knit a little more, just got back home again and looking forward to more comfy knitting at home tonight. Looks like tomorrow will be very snowy so I'm hoping to actually finish the SP7 gift.


So I took this photo yesterday when walking to the train from work. My first thought was that I love the colors and different materials going on, then I thought "ouch" , sorry tree that must have hurt.

No comments:

Blog Archive