Friday

Okay I'm still laughing about this.
So I'm cleaning out and lining my kitchen cabinets today and I found......... lets see how do I put this so my blog won't come up with certain key word searches......... I found a video in the dark, back corner of one of the cabinets, the subject matter? Well its definitly not a title you would just have hanging out in open view. Heee hee....I can only imagine this person being somewhere and suddenly remembering and being horrified. Maybe I should give it to the manager so he can send it to them,,, yeah ahhh no. In the garbage it goes. Besides I don't have a VCR anymore. I had the desire to wash my hands after touching it, and so I did.
Its just so funny.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

What, you didn't go out of your way to watch it first? How disappointing. Perhaps it was the previous tenants gift to you ;-)

Unknown said...

You had to wash your hands? Was it sticky? :P

Anonymous said...

Ay carumba! But wait, didn't your coworker used to live there last? Maybe it's his. Curiouser and curiouser, as someone said in Alice in Wonderland.

And just because it's so perfect, my word verifcation is "ifuuki" -- no lie!

elisabetha said...

Haha...I hope nobody goes digging in your garbage. I would probably be paranoid enough to rip the video cover to shreds before tossing it out! :p

Blog Archive